Thanksgiving isn’t all about the food it’s also the perfect time for you to get crafting. So, Clinton gather some budget-friendly crafting ideas that are sure to spruce up your Thanksgiving table.Cranberry Topiaries
You can make them a week ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until the big dinner! What You’ll Need:
Foam balls, various sizes - $1
Cranberries How to Make It:
1. Stick toothpicks into foam balls and leave ¼” visible.
2. Skewer cranberries onto toothpicks
3. Place finished balls onto stand. A Candlestick or vase works well or, you can put them right on your tabletop.Cranberry Floating Candle Centerpiece
Another quick and easy cranberry craft is making a gorgeous cranberry and floating candle centerpiece!What You’ll Need:
Glass BowlHow to Make It:
1. Pour water into glass bowl. You could also use vase or hurricane.
2. Add cranberries and floating candles.
3. Place on your table and voila!