Can’t get enough of the crafts? Neither can we. Try making these pinecone centerpieces! They’re super easy to make, and easy on your wallet!
Pinecone CenterpieceWhat You’ll Need:
BagHow to Make It:
1. Spray pinecones with metallic spray paint. Gold and silver are festive choices.
You can leave them as is, or, for some shine, add glitter!
2. Wait for pinecones to dry, and then spray with spray adhesive.
3. Add glitter to pinecones. Put glitter in plastic bag and seal. Add the pinecone to the bag and shake.
4. Arrange finished pinecones in a bowl. Clinton added clementines for a pop of color
Place on your thanksgiving table and you have a gorgeous centerpiece!Pinecone Mantle Decor
You can use any leftovers to add some festive décor to your mantle! This craft will add a holiday touch to your home that will last all season long.What You’ll Need:
FabricHow to Make It:
1. Cut ribbon into various lengths. We cut ours to 8”, 10” and 12” .
2. Hot glue the end of ribbon to bottom of pinecone.
3. Tape opposite end of ribbon to mantle. Arrange in a “wave” pattern or pattern of your choice.
4. Cover tape with table runner or fabric.