We asked each of our All Stars about the upcoming season, why they chose to return, what their biggest strength is and what it will take to win the Mirror Ball trophy in Season 15! Which star says they will need a miracle? Which star missed the rhinestones and spray tans? Which star says they are a masochist? Most importantly, who's here to win and who wants to have a good time?
5 Questions With..... Pamela Anderson:
1. Why did you want to return to do the All Stars season?
At this point in my life-- it's good as an unrequited artist to put myself in uncomfortable positions and see what happens- it's like finding a voice- I think sadly, people go to their graves with hidden talents. I never knew I could dance-, I'm finding out much more too, so why not?
2. What is your biggest strength in this competition?
Fearless performance art, I have nothing to live up to so I can only surprise people
3. What part of being on the show did you enjoy the most last time?
It’s like going to the dance class I couldn't afford as a kid- and now they are paying me!
4. What would you like to do differently this time around?
I'd like to do better, I'd love to win...I don't want to get in the way of myself…less self-sabotage.
5. What will it take for you to take home this mirror ball this time around?
Faith is the key but really it will take a miracle. I hope to channel a few past lives, I must've been a dancer somewhere in time. I feel strongly about that. It resonates with my soul.