We asked each of our All Stars about the upcoming season, why they chose to return, what their biggest strength is and what it will take to win the Mirror Ball trophy in Season 15! Which star says they will need a miracle? Which star missed the rhinestones and spray tans? Which star says they are a masochist? Most importantly, who's here to win and who wants to have a good time?
5 Questions With..... Kelly Monaco:
1. Why did you want to return to do the All Stars season?
What a great opportunity to meet new people and have a wonderful new experience
2. What is your biggest strength in this competition?
What I can bring to this competition is heart. I've won, and I've lost... I may not technically have the best ability of dance, but I have a big heart.... So what I can do, is give my all and be the best I can be.
3. What part of being on the show did you enjoy the most last time?
My journey on DWTS was so much more than a dance competition. I hope to be able to find inner strength and power to be a better me, heart, mind, and soul
4. What would you like to do differently this time around?
Learn from my mistakes. "Know better do better" someone once told me "act as if." I won't give the meaning behind the saying. But it goes a long way
5. What will it take for you to take home this mirror ball this time around?
Be myself. I can only ever give 110% and that's what I'll do. If it's not enough to win, it's ok with me because staying true to myself is good enough for me.