We asked each of our All Stars about the upcoming season, why they chose to return, what their biggest strength is and what it will take to win the Mirror Ball trophy in Season 15! Which star says they will need a miracle? Which star missed the rhinestones and spray tans? Which star says they are a masochist? Most importantly, who's here to win and who wants to have a good time?
5 Questions With..... Drew Lachey:
1. Why did you want to return to do the All Stars season?
I missed the rhinestones and the spray tanning.
2. What is your biggest strength in this competition?
I don't know how to quit and I give 100% to everything I do.
3. What part of being on the show did you enjoy the most last time?
The pressure of only having one week to master a dance and trying something completely out of my comfort zone.
4. What would you like to do differently this time around?
Apply all of the notes that the judges gave me from last time. I still hear their voices in my head about keeping my shoulders down.
5. What will it take for you to take home this mirror ball this time around?
A lot of Advil and ice packs!